- There is a vast range of support in place across schools.
- School support needs to be structured and clearly visible and accessible to all teachers.
- Teachers must play their part in maintaining their own sanity through seeking resource support and pedagogical change.
- Senior managers are increasingly becoming aware of the financial and well-being benefits of having healthy teachers in schools.
- It is not sustainable or effective for teachers to perpetually hold on for the holidays. In many cases, such holding on can be highly damaging.
- Many teachers who struggled to stay "sane" often withdrew from extra-curricular involvement in order to survive.
- Senior managers and Boards of Trustees must consistently and positively support their teachers' wellbeing.
Keen to take part in the next #digitaledchat? No worries, check out the details below and we look forward to your ideas and contributions! Never pariticpated in a twitter chat? Not a problem, the #digitaledchat PLN is one of the nicest around!