- Not all play has educational application, particularly in high school contexts.
- The play in the classroom needs to be clearly planned and structured with explicit learning outcomes.
- The students must be involved in determining the play in the classroom
- To introduce effective play into learning spaces, modification is often required as is a considerable amount of trial and error.
- Edtech play requires significant and consistent infrastructure and resources.
- The edtech play needs to be across single and collaborative engagement.
Keen to take part in the next #digitaledchat? No worries, check out the details below and we look forward to your ideas and contributions! Never pariticpated in a twitter chat? Not a problem, the #digitaledchat PLN is one of the nicest around!