- High-end infrastructure is essential in terms of bandwidth and classroom learning needs.
- Edtech 3.0 hopefully builds on current collaboration options and aligns different offerings more legitmately for students and teachers.
- As students start presenting more of their personality online, cyber-safety becomes even more important.
- Edtech 3.0 should look to care of societal concerns.
- All Edtech 3.0 implementation must have a sound evidence base.
- Data-mining will become even more of a challenge for educators.
- Learning, not assessment must drive Edtech 3.0 in schools.
- If in doubt, go for it!
Keen to take part in the next #digitaledchat? No worries, check out the details below and we look forward to your ideas and contributions! Never pariticpated in a twitter chat? Not a problem, the #digitaledchat PLN is one of the nicest around!