- New Zealand & Australia no longer constrained due to geographical isolation.
- Considerable freedom in the classroom to fail and lead edtech.
- Need for greater cooperation between the countries and the US.
- Consistent barriers to edtech leadership in down under schools (leadership, disbelievers, community).
- G Suite for Edu has levelled playing field.
- Edtech leaders down under need to now focus on production over consumption.
#digitalEDchat is live on twitter every Monday fortnight 9.00pm night (New Zeland Standard Time) during school time. Feel free to drop by and contribute!